Perkins Experience Survey: Do you have something to say about Perkins? If yes then take the Perkins Guest Experience Survey. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete information related to it. Also, we have detailed the survey rules, requirements, and the instructions in this post. To check them in detail, read the complete post.
Perkins Experience Survey
Perkins Guest Experience Survey is conducted in online site i.e. on perkinsexperiencesurvey.com. This survey is conducted to know the experiences of the customers so that the company can know whether customers are happy or not. In case if they are not, then it will make the necessary changes in order to provide the best experience to its customers. The following important information is all about Perkings Guest Experience Survey. Immediately, after completing the survey, you will be rewarded for taking the time to complete the survey. You can check the further details in the below section.
Perkins Guest Experience Survey Guide
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States or Canada.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
For participating in the survey, you will require these things:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Perkins with survey code.
- Knowledge of the English language.
In order to complete the Perkins Guest Experience Survey successfully, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Perkins or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Perkins Guest Experience Survey site.
- Enter the survey code which is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, you will land on the survey page. There, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code.
Note: Remember that the survey code is valid for a limited period. So, make sure you use it before it expires i.e. before 3 days (from your purchase date). If you do not have the survey code, don’t worry you can still give your feedback. A link is provided on its official survey site. Use that link, to participate in the Perkins Survey without a survey code.
Perkins Guest Experience Survey – Rewards
Perkins appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- Note that code on your receipt.
- And, use it to redeem the offer printed on the receipt.
- Also, you are offered a 10% discount on your next bill.
- Please do not forget to carry the receipt with you on your next visit.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, or simply Perkins, is an American casual dining restaurant chain that serves breakfast throughout the day. It also has a bakery that sells pastries. The Perkins chain was established in 1958, when Matt and Ivan Perkins opened what was called Perkins Pancake House in Cincinnati, Ohio. In the 1960s, the chain expanded as a franchise. One franchisee in Minnesota, Wyman Nelson, introduced an expanded menu and an aggressive advertising campaign in 1967. In August 1979, Perkins became a wholly owned subsidiary of Memphis-based Holiday Inns, Inc., and corporate headquarters were established in Tennessee.
The company was renamed Perkins Family Restaurants in 1987 and was organized into a master limited partnership with interests publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The corporation expanded into Canada, opening a restaurant in Thunder Bay, Ontario. In 1990, the company began its philanthropic relationship with ‘Give Kids the World’, contributing money and meals to the Florida-based charity for terminally ill children globally. Matt died of heart disease in 1991 at age 79 and Ivan died on February 11, 1998. At the time of Ivan’s death, the franchise had 462 restaurants in 32 states.
Perkins Hours of Operation:
Perkin restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on location. Also, note that these hours might differ on a few specific holidays.
- Monday -8 AM – 8 PM
- Tuesday -8 AM – 8 PM
- Wednesday -8 AM – 8 PM
- Thursday -8 AM – 8 PM
- Friday -8 AM – 8 PM
- Saturday -8 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday -8 AM – 9 PM
Perkins Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Perkins. Below are the contact details of Perkins Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-225-5939
- Official website: www.perkinsrestaurants.com
That’s all about the Perkins Guest Experience Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)